Keston Law focuses on Elder Law, Estate Planning and Asset Protection. Our practice is a blend of these three areas, making our services unique and comprehensive.
Specifically this includes:
- Eldercare Planning & Crisis Work
- Medicaid Eligibility & Planning
- Veterans Benefits
- Special Assistance
- Estate Planning
- Financial Power of Attorney/General Power of Attorney
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Health Care Power of Attorney
- Advanced Directive (Living Will)
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Planning
- Special Needs Planning
- Probate & Trust Administration
At Keston Law we are counselors with the legal skills and life experience essential to help individuals and families in a compassionate and supportive atmosphere.
We are different from other law firms. We avoid charging our fees on an hourly basis. We work on fee arrangements, based upon the initial consultation with our clients. We encourage our clients to call us with their questions without worrying about being charged for short phone calls. In addition, we make house calls for those who have difficulty traveling to us.Contact Us